Monday, November 3, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!



We went to our big ultrasound today and saw our little baby girl!!! She was soooo precious. I was very nervous going in, but they said that everything looks fine. The doctor did say that my iron is still low, but he said to just keep doing what I'm doing. He didn't seem too concerned, but I'm going to try to eat more raisins or something. They said that the baby is measuring at 20 weeks and 6 days which is 4 days ahead of my due date. She weighs about 16 ounces. She is a tiny little 1 pound girl. I can't even begin to express how excited and blessed we are. Thank you all for your prayers. Keep them coming!! We can't wait to meet our baby girl!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you both! Little girls are so much fun!

Lindsay Jackson said...

yea for baby girls!

jan dyle said...

i cried. yeah, i'm a weenie.

love yall, happy, happy for you

jan