Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One month!!!

Ava with Doctor Bill


First Bath


She likes her bath!


First stroll around the neighborhood


Happy Easter!!


sweet grin!!


One month old!!



I guess I'm going to be one of those people who lets their blog just die off. I'm going to try not to let that happen, but it's very hard to find time to blog now. I'm going to put a quick update up since my baby girl is sleeping right now(which means that I should be too). We are all doing good. Ava has had two doctor appointments so far and has another one this coming Friday. Her pediatrician is the same one that Matt and I both had when we were little, so he is very special to me. He said that Ava is doing good. She weighed 8 pounds on her first appointment and 9lb 6oz on her second appointment, so she is gaining weight like crazy. That's expected though with the way that she eats. She definitely has her mother's appetite. She went almost a week sleeping 6 and a half hours at night, but the past two nights didn't go so well. I'm hoping that she starts that back very soon. Other than her appointments, we haven't gotten her out a lot except a couple of walks around the neighborhood, a trip to my parent's house for Easter, and a trip to Jacob and Abby's house this past Saturday. We are probably going to take her to church this Sunday for the first time. She is a month old today, and it really is true that time flies. Before I know it she'll be a year old. She smiled at me for the first time on the 16th. It was so sweet. She did it again this past Saturday to Matt and my mom, and we caught it on camera. I'll post it on here so that you can see her sweet smile. I'm looking forward to many more of those. We love her so much!!

No comments: