Sweet grin while sitting in her Bumbo seat
Daddy with Ava
sack of potatoes
A girl's gotta have her shades!!I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I would at least put a couple of pictures up here. Ava goes back to the doctor on the 9th and she has to have shots then, so I'll update again after that. I'm just trying to take one day at a time and enjoy every minute with my sweet baby because she is already getting so big. I can't believe she is already 10 weeks old. I can already look at the pictures of her when she was born and see how big she is getting. It really is true that they don't stay small for long. She smiles and coos at me a lot now and it is the sweetest thing in the world!!! I can't wait until she laughs. She can also already sit up in her bumbo seat and she looks like such a big girl in it. Sometimes I just wish that I could freeze time.



No comments:
Post a Comment