Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh Wow!

8 months old

my sweet love

Ava with Santa(she just smiled the whole time!)

bah humbug...

that's better!

Ava on Christmas day(wearing the dress that her Me-Me made for her)

Ava with Daddy on Christmas morning

Ava and Mommy Christmas morning

sitting in her chair(wearing the same gown that I wore on my first Christmas)

Santa was good to Ava!

Thanksgiving day

7 months old in Gatlinburg

Ava and Mommy in Gatlinburg

Ava and Daddy in Gatlinburg

my little peacock in her Halloween costume

Ava at the pumpkin patch

Where has the time gone? Once again, it has been way too long since I have updated my blog. I hate when I do that, because I feel like there is so much that has happened that I won't be able to remember everything to blog about. Well, I'll at least try. My baby girl is 9 months old now and the love of my life. She is more than I could ever imagine having in my life. She started walking at 7 months, so it's been fun lately! Everyone says that it's terrible when they start walking, but it has really been better because now she can follow me around the house instead of fussing when I leave the room. She is doing something new every day, and it amazes me how fast she learns. She is trying to talk more. She can say momma, dada, bye bye(while waving), ball, and she attempts to say uh oh, but she really just says the uh part. She loves to copy everything that we do, so she copies us shaking our head no and sticking our tongue out and squishing our nose while sniffing. It is so cute. She will give the sweetest open mouth kisses and hit our hand when we ask her to give us five. She has learned how to operate a lot of her toys too. She can push the buttons to make them turn on. My favorite thing that she does is dancing! She will bend her knees moving her rear end up and down and grin. She has also learned to clap, and she is so proud of herself when she does. She also likes to rub her hands together(doing roll 'em in the patty cake song). She had a great first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. She was a peacock for Halloween and was adorable in her costume! She got a lot of things from Santa on her first Christmas! Her big thing was a pottery barn chair with her name on it. When we sit her in it, she sits there and grins really big like she's thinking "I'm such a big girl". She got a lot of good things from friends and family too! Thankfully, Big Daddy made her a great wooden toy chest to put toys in! We needed one badly!! We are so blessed and so thankful to have our baby girl and we enjoy her more every day. I can't believe that she is already 9 months old! I'm going to have to plan a birthday soon!

No comments: