Well, I never thought that Matt would be ready to have a baby before me, but he's been saying it now for about a month. I feel like I need to take advantage of the situation before he changes his mind, so I think that we are going to officially try on my next ovulation, which will be in about a week. We had already decided a while ago that we were going to try in the fall, but I think that we are going to start now because it will probably take a couple of tries. My heart is excited, but my mind is freaking out a little. We probably won't get pregnant on the first try anyway......or will we? Oh no!! I'm getting nervous!!!
PS-If you're just now reading this and think that you've been left out of the loop....don't worry...we are not going to tell anyone about this blog until we announce that we are pregnant. I just thought that it would be cool to be able to look back and remember what it was like when we were trying.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment