Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall is in the air!!!


My family came over to my house this weekend to hang out and carve pumpkins. Melanie and Sam actually came Friday and spent the night with us, so that was fun. I have been wanting to get rid of my fish tank for a while now because I don't want to deal with it any more, and soon I won't even have time to take care of myself, much less a stupid fish tank....so I found a pet store that would take my fish. I didn't want to have to flush them down the toilet, so I was glad to find someone that would just take them. On Saturday Me, Melanie, Mom, Lydia, and Lydia's boyfriend Thomas took the fish to their new home. They had two beautiful parrots that I wanted to hold, but I didn't want to risk getting some kind of weird bird bacteria on me while I'm pregnant. Mom took a picture of me and my little bump at the pet store, so I'll put it on here. I was exactly 18 weeks when the picture was taken. After dropping the fish off, we made a run to Wal-Mart to get a couple of things. We came home and ate chili and carved pumpkins. I carved a simple bat because I started a lot later than everyone else and I didn't want to be outside alone carving on a pumpkin. It was a little cold out there too. We had fun and it was great to be with my family again.

I have gotten a lot done lately in my house because we are getting new floors put down this week. It has forced me to do some much needed cleaning of closets and the garage. I am proud to say that my soon to be baby room is cleaned out!! When we get the carpet down I'll try to remember to take a before picture to compare it to after we decorate it.

1 week 5 days(but who's counting) until my next appointment!! I'm so excited I might just pee on myself!! I probably shouldn't say that because it's likely to happen if I sneeze too hard....

1 comment:

jan dyle said...

i'm beggin ya! please send me an email when yall find out what the "verdict" is!. jwdyle@gmail.com
jan