Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update

I went to the doctor again yesterday. It was the same as last time. He just used the little hand held thingy to listen to the heart beat. This time it was fluctuating in the 150s. I'm thinking about buying one of those monitors so that I can listen to the heart beat at home because it's just so comforting to hear it. He did say that my iron is low, so he prescribed me an iron supplement. Other than that everything seems to be going good. My next appointment is on November 3rd, and that's when we find out if it's a boy or girl!!! The curiosity is killing me. I'm really excited about my next appointment, but also a little anxious because that's also when they check to make sure all of the baby's organs and everything are ok. It's amazing what all they can look for. I know that it is all in God's hands, but it's hard not to worry about things being wrong. Please keep us in your prayers. We love you all!!

I have a little belly now, so I'm going to try to start taking weekly pictures to watch my progress. I'll post one on here soon.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog! I'm going to add you on our friends list! We are so glad that everything is going good with the baby. We can't wait to find out whether Caroline's newest friend will be a little boy or girl- I'm thinking boy! Either way we are excited for you both. Sleep while you can!