Thursday, September 11, 2008

Doctor Visit

I had another appointment today. The doctor used his little hand held thingy to hear the heartbeat. He said that if he couldn't find it with that thing, I would go back to the big ultrasound machine, but we heard it immediately after he put it on my belly. It was about 160 bpm, which is pretty fast. They say that a fast heartbeat could indicate a girl, but it's not always true. I was just so glad to at least be able to hear the baby even though I can't feel it yet. My next appointment is on October 7th and they will do the same thing that they did this time. The visit after that though will be when we find out if it's a boy or girl!! I can't wait for that one because I get to see the baby again on the ultrasound. It just seems like so far away. Everything seems to be ok right now and I'm not as nauseous as I was, so I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

2 comments:

jan dyle said...

it's about time you updated! are you SURE you wanna find out if boy or girl ahead of time? glad all is well. i know hearing the heartbeat is super special. gives you comfort.

"nana" jan

Sullivan Family said...

Yes I'm sure!! I can't imagine waiting the whole time to find out!! Thank you for your support Nana Jan! We love you!

-Angela