Monday, February 23, 2009

36 week appointment

I went to my doctor again on Friday and I'm still ticking right along. He went ahead and checked me and said that I am not dilated yet, but he can feel her head down there, so at least she's in the right position. Maybe we'll have some kind of progress when I go back this Friday! I asked him if I can take Zantac for indigestion because tums don't seem to be helping and he said "Sure....look at you...you are going to need something stronger than tums". He even said that if that doesn't help that he could give me a prescription for something. I am so glad that I can take something because the heartburn has been killing me. When I don't have it I feel great, so I think I'll be good from now on. Please keep us in your prayers! We love you all!

1 comment:

*erica* said...

I'm so glad everything is going great. I'm excited to see you this weekend!! :) and I have a little gift for you!!!! I want to make sure to get a picture with you!!! I love you...praying for you always.