Friday, February 27, 2009
Progress!!
I went to the doctor again today and I am 1cm dilated!!! I was very surprised. He even gave me a whole spill before he checked me about not being upset if there isn't any progress because it's normal to not be dilated yet with my first baby. He said that he was surprised that I am already 1cm, but that doesn't mean that I'll go any further before I have her. I could stay at 1cm until I go into labor. It's a good sign though!! I've been a little stressed lately thinking that I should have everything done and packed and now I'm even more freaked out and feel like I need to have everything ready now. I have started packing my bags some, so I'll feel better about it once that is taken care of. I know she will come when she's ready, but I just hope that I'm ready too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh my word! :) that's really exciting. I'm praying for you guys and I'm glad you're making good progress!!! I can't believe how soon she's gonna be here. It feels like yesterday I found out y'all were having a baby and now she's almost here. I can't wait to meet my new little cousin! :) YAY. Love you!
Post a Comment