Thursday, March 12, 2009

No such luck...

I went to my doctor again today. I was hoping after last week that I would get some good news on my progress, but unfortunately it didn't happen. He said that I am still about the same and my cervix is still very thick(I'm sorry if that is more information than some of you want). He told me to go ahead and come in again in a week and he will check me again(unless of course I go into labor on my own before then). He said that if I am still the same then, he wants me to be admitted on Sunday night(the 22nd) to give me something to thin my cervix. Then they will start giving me pitocin on Monday to induce labor. I am really hoping to go on my own before then, because I've heard that induced labor is a lot worse than if your body does it on its own. Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

*erica* said...

I'm sorry you didn't have any luck at the Dr. but she'll be here before we know. Praying for you and Matt! I can't wait for the phone call that she's almost here!!!! :) Love you!