






I finally got my rocker in last weekend and got some things on the walls, so I thought that I would post some pictures of the nursery for all of you to see. I'm very happy with how everything turned out. My mom and I(mostly mom) made all of the bedding and the pillow for my chair and the basket liners. We had plans to make more, but haven't gotten to it. Mom and Dad made me an adorable shelf to go above my dresser and I love it. Here are some pictures of my baby girl's room.



2 comments:
The nursery looks beautiful. I really love that shelf. I can't wait to see Ava in all those clothes.
I love the nursery!!! :) It is beautiful!!!! I'm gonna try to come home next weekend to see you guys. I'll let you and Matt know if I can.
I didn't realize that you and Matt have been together for that long. It's pretty crazy to think about. I'm so glad you're apart of our family. I love you both!
Post a Comment