Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4.5 months!!

Sweetness!!


Ava and Daddy


Daddy making Ava laugh


Mommy and Ava


sweet grin


taking a snooze in the ocean


sitting beside Meme's blob castle


getting our feet wet


pretty sunset


Ava and Mommy


Unfortunately it's been 2 months since I have posted anything on my blog. It just seems like time is flying by. Ava went to the doctor last Tuesday and had to get 4 more shots. She only cried for a second again and did well after she got them. She weighed 15lbs 10oz and was 25 and 3/8 inches long!! Dr. Bill said that she is about the size of a 6 month old!! I'm so glad that God has blessed us with a healthy baby girl...well I feel like she's not a baby any more :o(. It seems like she is growing up so fast. She is already rolling over both ways and is now trying to sit up on her own. She can sit for a couple of seconds, but still falls over. She loves to smile and coo. It is the sweetest thing in the world. She will laugh now too when we tickle her. It is so fun to see her little personality coming out. I think that she is teething too because she is drooling like crazy and putting everything in her mouth including her feet. It seems like every day she is doing something new!! She went to the beach for the first time last week. We put her in her float and let her float in the ocean and she fell asleep! I don't think that she really liked the sand being on her, but I'm sure she'll like it more next year. On top of everything else, we started putting her in her own bed a couple of weeks ago. We lay her down after she eats and she just lays there for a while and then goes to sleep on her own!! She doesn't always stay asleep, but at least we don't have to fight half of the battle. I never imagined how fast it all would go by and how fun she would be!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!!

No comments: