




I can't believe my baby is already 5 months old. It seems like just yesterday we were coming home with her. I've always known that time flies, but it seems like it's going by even faster now that she's here. It seems like over the past month she has changed so much. She is so much fun to watch and be with. It seems like over night she started sitting up on her own. Sunday she was not doing it very well, and now she sits alone and plays a lot and barely falls over. She is really starting to respond more to Matt too. When he gets home from work she just smiles from ear to ear when she sees him. It is so sweet. On Monday I started feeling like I don't take enough pictures, so we had a photo shoot. She smiled for a couple of them that I thought turned out good. Here are some of the ones that I took.



1 comment:
Ava is getting so big and she is adorable. I am sorry I have yet to call back to get together for lunch (especially after cancelling twice!) Things around here have been busy! Just wait until the day Ava starts school and after-school activities!! I still want to meet for lunch, so I will call you w/in the next few days and maybe we can get together one day next week. I promise I will not cancel!! Can't wait to see you both.
Post a Comment