Time is flying by so fast!!! I can't believe I am already 32 weeks along. She is going to be here before we know it! Matthew and I went to our Preparing for Parenthood class on Saturday and that made it even more real because we got to tour the birthing suites and all of that fun stuff. We have made some progress in the nursery, so I feel a little better about that. We have finished painting and putting the chair rail up and we have all of the furniture except my glider, so now I just have to make all of the bedding and curtains, decorate, and stock everything up after my showers. I'll post pictures on here at some point.
I went to the doctor again today. It was just another routine visit. My doctor said that my iron is a lot higher, so that's good. He said that everything looks good. I'll have two more two week visits and then I start going every week. It's going by so fast!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You look beautiful Angela! Can't wait to see that precious Ava Grace!
I love that picture of you and Matt! You look so great!!! :) I so wish I could come home this weekend, but I have to work. I would have asked off if I had known earlier. :( I'll be home soon hopefully and I'll bring you Ava's gift! I can't wait for her to get here. She'll be here before we know it. Love you!
i love the picture of you and Matt. It is beautiful! You both glow! love you, jan
Post a Comment