Thursday, January 15, 2009
30 week appointment!
Before I post the good post on here I'll update about my doctor appointment on Tuesday. We went to have our routine check up, but my doctor is out from having back surgery, so we had to see another doctor. Matthew got his blood drawn to determine if I have to have the Rhogam shot. Everything was fine with me and I am right on track. We did the 4D ultrasound, but we didn't get very good shots because the umbilical cord was covering part of her face. They told us to come back and try again. Since it takes a day or so to get the results of Matt's blood type, the doctor told us to come back today to redo the 4D and get the shot if Matt's blood turns out to be positive. Well, we went back today and of course he is A positive. I figured that he would be positive, but I didn't want to get the shot unless I had to. So after our 4D today I got a very painful shot in my beehonkus...so now I go back on the 27th for another routine check up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment