Thursday, January 15, 2009
Our beautiful little girl!!!
We went today for the second time to get our 4D ultrasound. We went on Tuesday but we didn't get good pictures because the umbilical cord was covering part of her face. We got some great shots this time!! She was smiling and opening her eyes and looking around. It was so amazing!!!! She has the most adorable little pouty lips. My mom said that I had pouty lips when I was a baby too, so she must have gotten my lips. She likes to put her hands in front of her face, so some of the video has her arm in the way a little. I wish that I had my own machine to look at her all of the time. I'm more exited than ever for her to be here now. The video is pretty long, so I'm only gonna post part of it on here. In case you're wondering why the video pauses in places, that is when the lady took a still shot to print out and give us. She printed out a ton of them!! Anyway, here's our sweet Ava Grace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow, those are some great shots. I really love the little smiles. She's precious.
That's SO awesome!!!! :) I can't wait to meet her. I loved all the smiles. She's so so precious!!!!!
this was EXTREMELY exciting to watch! she does have your lips Angela! The whole video just makes one want to smile the whole time. Tell her aunt Jan can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment