Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th


We went to Matt's parent's house for the 4th. We had BBQ ribs, chicken, and sausage, corn on the cob, twice baked potatoes, baked beans, bread, and last but definitely not least homemade ice cream. YUUUUMMM! It's good that holidays like this don't come around more often because I would be as big as a house. Matt and I sat outside with David while he grilled, and we had some fun on Mamim's hoveround. I don't know why, but the videos of Matt on it crack me up. I'll post them on here for everyone to enjoy. We ate and then slothed around on the couch for a while and watched TV. After sitting around for a while, we went home and watched Anchorman from our new DVD player(see the lake trip post for an explanation on the new DVD player). Over all a great day to be alive...

No comments: