
BEFORE

AFTER
We finally got someone to come and paint our living room and dining room. He quoted us half of what the first guy quoted us, so we accepted. They did a really good job. I hated the color that was on the walls before. It was a builder beige color that was kind of peachy and I hated it. Now it is a darker, richer color that matches my couches. We are in the process of getting hard wood floors put down, so that will make it look even better. They painted all day Friday, so we hung out at Joel and Amy's house that night. They were very sweet to have us over. We kept our bedroom door closed and put a towel under the door so that we could sleep without sniffing all of the fumes. Anyway, here are before and after pictures. I forgot to take the before picture until after I took everything off of the walls, but you get the idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment