Me and Matthew
Sweet Emily
David and Ginger
Mamim with the grandkids and spouses
Me(27 weeks) and Jana(23 weeks) with our bumpsOn Christmas Eve we had Matthew's family over. We have been doing this at our house the last couple of years. We always have finger foods because we know that Christmas day will be packed with huge meals. We had to do it a little earlier this year because Christmas Eve was on a Wednesday and we had church that night. Joel, Amy, and Emily even stopped by for a second to see everyone. It was great spending time with everyone and eating(of course). On Christmas day we started out going to Ginger and David's house for brunch. We had yummy breakfast foods. We hung out there until about 2, and then went to Lydia's to watch Brady open his presents. He was with his Dad until 3 this year, so we got to watch him find the presents that Santa brought too. I think that Matt and Sam had more fun with Brady's toys than he did. They had a war with his guns that shoot plastic suction bullets. Boys never grow up.... After all of that, we went to mom's house to eat. She had all of the wonderful casseroles and ham and everything else that I love.....and I ate way too much for the second time that day. That night we went home with stuffed bellies(in more than one way in my case), Christmas money(you can probably guess who it will be spent on), and a bunch of stocking stuffer stuff and small gifts. Our families are so good to us and we love them all very much. I can't wait until next Christmas when we will have our baby with us!
--All of the pictures taken on Christmas day were taken with someone else's camera, so I'll have to add those later.



No comments:
Post a Comment