I went with my parents, Lydia, and Brady to the mall on Friday so that Brady could see Santa. I asked him what he was going to tell Santa that he wanted, but he said it was a secret. When he got up there I heard him say that he wanted a remote control dinosaur. I'm not sure why it was a huge secret, but it was cute. My mother convinced me to sit in Santa's lap too. I probably injured his leg, but he was very nice about it. I forgot to tell him what I wanted for Christmas, but it would definately be something baby related. If only Santa brought adults presents too..... It's hard to believe that next Christmas I will have a 9 month old little girl!! Hopefully she won't be terrified of Santa Claus...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Merry Christmas!
I went with my parents, Lydia, and Brady to the mall on Friday so that Brady could see Santa. I asked him what he was going to tell Santa that he wanted, but he said it was a secret. When he got up there I heard him say that he wanted a remote control dinosaur. I'm not sure why it was a huge secret, but it was cute. My mother convinced me to sit in Santa's lap too. I probably injured his leg, but he was very nice about it. I forgot to tell him what I wanted for Christmas, but it would definately be something baby related. If only Santa brought adults presents too..... It's hard to believe that next Christmas I will have a 9 month old little girl!! Hopefully she won't be terrified of Santa Claus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment