I had another doctor visit today. I had to drink the nasty fruit punch drink to test for gestational diabetes. They pricked my finger to get my glucose reading and then made me drink it and sit for an hour and pricked my finger again. The juice wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, but it was still nasty. It was so sweet that it burned my throat. I'm so glad that I passed the test because if I failed it I would have had to go back for a three hour test. My doctor said that my iron is better and everything looked perfect. He measured my belly and said that I am right on track. I can tell that she is getting bigger because I feel her moving around more. My next appointment is on December 29th. After that appointment I start going to the doctor every two weeks. Time is flying by so fast. I'm starting to panic a little because March is sneaking up on me and I want everything to be ready for her.
After hours of looking at crib bedding and not really finding anything that I like, I think that I am going to make my own bedding. The problem now is finding some fabric that I like. I have found a couple of things that I like, but I still can't make up my mind, and I can't pick out paint or anything until I pick my fabric. I saw some furniture that I liked a long time ago, so I'm not as worried about that because I pretty much know what kind I want....even though I probably need to order some soon because sometimes it can be on back order for months. There is just so much to do and buy!!! I just want everything to be ready for her when she gets here!! Wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment